JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

OffTopic

Studness4

Studness4

12/14/2012 1:38:05 AM
So i got the hankering to play Megaman Legends 2 again because I had a blast with that game back in the day. So I check Amazon and to my chagrin the cheapest copy is going for 60 bucks...used. Misadventures of Tron Bonne going for 120 bucks. I shudder to think I traded in these games into gamecrazy for 5 bucks or something ridiculous. If I were to tally up all my games throughout my ps1 career I bet we are talking about a grand. Its insane how much these games are going for these days, I wonder if 360 games will ever be worth as much? Anyway discuss things that you lost or sold that are worth a ton now.
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.