JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

Community

Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff

12/4/2012 6:33:18 PM
I'm a but stuck... I know this post is dumb but i really need to know what the best hdtv is on the market.... Pretty much for halo 4 All i keep reading is about great pictures but awful lag? To be honest i have an old lcd samsung its the one the xbox360 frist demoed with.... The picture is very good and I've never noticed any lag. i have started looking at the new samsung series 8 tv (witch looks amazing) but aparently has 33ms of gaming lag even on the game mode... :S this seems allot to me? I'm in no way a pro gamer but i do want quick respose its super important to me. Some other tvs ive looked at have a 16ms lag. What is everyone else using? Any recommendations? I want a 40inch /3d /hd idealy money isn't really an issue. I'm happy to spend on something halo 5 proof Help would be much apreciated if anyone knows about this stuff? I'm pretty green at this kinda stuff. Thanks guys.
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.