JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

RakoKoro

RakoKoro

11/30/2012 11:09:32 PM
For those of us who may have been in a cave these past few interesting days, Destiny (Bungie's new project with Activision) was leaked and subsequently, officially announced by Bungie itself. Shortly after, someone was extremely keen-eyed and found this little reference to ODST, as seen below. [quote][url=http://kotaku.com/5964560/bungie-might-have-teased-their-next-big-game-way-back-in-halo-3-odst]"Update: As noted in comments below, a Halo level artist seems to confirm that the sign in ODST was in fact a teaser for Destiny."-Kotaku[/url][/quote] Anyway, here's my theory. If Bungie included a reference in one game, in 2009, what are the chances that they did NOT in Reach, released in 2010, even closer to their departure from Microsoft? And, if I am not mistaken, I do recall reading somewhere, long ago, that there was in fact a Reach Easter Egg that we were not expected to find anytime soon. Perhaps now would be the time to look for it? This is only a suggestion, and if any of you are willing to look or already have found something, post it here! I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Post Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.