JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

OffTopic

Batch

Batch

11/20/2012 11:07:38 AM
Okay, to anyone that is tech savy here, I just really need some help. I have a wireless adapter which was working last night and now it just doesn't. How am I here right now? Well I'm currently using my parents wireless adapter, so I can't use it forever (two computers, so on, yadda yadda). But now, mine just doesn't work, I've tried reinstalling the driver and the device can't be found, yet when I plug it in it is recognised just....not as what it is meant to be. It is a: DLink 131 Nano Yet for some reason it is displayed as: Realtek RTL8192CU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter Now, I have never tinkered with it because it worked, why would this change? What can I do to fix it, I've spent most of my day on it and it's just draining my patience away, help would be most appreciated.
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.