JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Pardon our dust! Patch 1.0.2 goes live today. You will need to log in again after returning to the title screen, but will not be kicked from activities. The patch goes live at 10:00 AM PDT.
2014-10-01T16:46:05Z

Intilekt

Intilekt

10/14/2012 11:53:24 AM
I believe that there is a map maker in destiny named Sonla or Sanla. Im not sure on the spelling, and I am not sure of the last name I found that text on the Destiny map at the way bottom. here is a zoomed in version [url=http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qhzuva&s=6]Here[/url] click on the image to make it as big as you can. I also don't think it says "Scale" there does not seem to be a distance indicator next to it Thoughts? It looks like a signature to me. I cant make out the second word because its too blurry but the second part looks like a slightly decorated signature. Also near the part of the map that looks like a city there is a label that appears to say "Puerto Drin" I am 100% sure it says Puerto But not 100% sure its "Drin" it looks very much like "Drin" though [Edited on 10.14.2012 3:55 AM PDT]

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.