JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

#Halo

Killzalot666

Killzalot666

10/6/2012 5:20:09 PM
Before you immediately say "[i]lol, credits is useless brah[/i]", I already know that. Earning Inclement Weather is just giving me something to pass the time until Halo 4 gets here. So no, I'm not an Inclement Weather fanboy. Back on topic - If you have it, what did you do to earn it? As in, what playlist did you play in primarily, or what playlist do you think yields the most cR? I do my challenges whenever I can, so that's already been taken account for. Again, I only want to know so that I can get this out of the way and go back to being bored until Nov. 6th. Thanks in advance. [Edited on 10.06.2012 9:20 AM PDT]
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.