JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

#Recruiting

fA SlayeR

fA SlayeR

9/12/2012 7:35:00 PM
Hi, I'm Slayer, one of the Generals of Army of God. We are a Christian based community of gamers looking for additional members for XBL. We particularly need individuals to expand to xbox games. We play Reach, but remain mostly a PC clan. We have hit a streak of inactivity but are currently gathering members again. As I said, we are a Christian based community, but we accept members of all faiths including atheists. We will not shove our beliefs down your throat, but strive for a mature, respectable community without hazing and unsportsmanlike conduct. If you have any interest at all, I highly encourage you to visit us at www.armyofgod.tk and take a look around. Tell them Slayer sent you if you introduce yourself! Thanks for your interest! «A°G»SlayeR General
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.