JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

#Halo

Koolen

Koolen

4/22/2012 3:13:17 PM
So guys, I'm kind of a completionist and I've decided to get every achievement in any Halo game. I've just finished anneversary and now I've set my mind to ODST. Obviously I thought I'd get the vidmaster challenge classic, in wich no shots should be fired or either grenades thrown. I decided uplift reserve would be the best shot getting this achievement fast. After a few agonizing moments I managed to make it through the entire mission, not a single shot fired, not a single grenade thrown, yet the achievement didn't pop. Wtf? I never shot any weapon, never threw a grenade, I did it solo, on legendary, on xboxlive, and I even managed to do it without reverting to last checkpoint. Please help this is very annoying, I want that achievement, I should have got it, but it didn't pop I'm frustrated.
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.