JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Pardon our dust! Patch 1.0.2 goes live today. You will need to log in again after returning to the title screen, but will not be kicked from activities. The patch goes live at 10:00 AM PDT.
2014-10-01T16:46:05Z

Switch

Switch

8/30/2011 10:13:26 PM
For people that played the game at PAX, they know that the game has no online multiplayer and that was my only problem I had with the game, because the multiplayer is so fun. The game has "Pass and Play" multiplayer, which is very fun, but no online. After playing the multiplayer, I found it to be pretty addicting. And I don't always have the luxory of playing with someone right next to me while I am on my iPad. There are two modes of multiplayer. One is a VIP type of game mode, and one is a type of Slayer game where you pick up crew members, and pick up certain abilities. Both are really fun, and I wouldn't mind seeing more either. But, like I said, if there one thing I find wrong with the game is that the game has no multiplayer, but is so fun to play multiplayer. [Edited on 08.30.2011 2:27 PM PDT]

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.