JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Your mission in the Destiny Beta is complete. Your next adventure begins on September 9th, with the official launch of Destiny.
2014-07-28T01:35:48Z

OffTopic

Deleted User

Deleted User

9/3/2005 5:21:01 PM
BnetCantStopMe: hello BnetCantStopMe: hello ThirdWaffle: ? ThirdWaffle: ? ? ThirdWaffle: wtf are you? BnetCantStopMe: someone BnetCantStopMe: who has been banned from b.net ThirdWaffle: ..............AJ? ThirdWaffle: oh BnetCantStopMe: who is aj/ ThirdWaffle: nvm BnetCantStopMe: do you know what bungie.net is? ThirdWaffle: yes I do ThirdWaffle: why are you IMing me BnetCantStopMe: go to the flood ThirdWaffle: omg BnetCantStopMe: tell the people of the flood im back ThirdWaffle: i thoguth that was dead by now BnetCantStopMe: tell the mods i cant be stopped BnetCantStopMe: i have been in a perma-ban since idk ThirdWaffle: lol BnetCantStopMe: but i have messaged someone called the flood man? ThirdWaffle: so why are you telling me this BnetCantStopMe: he has started up a post ThirdWaffle: the flood man ThirdWaffle: hes aj BnetCantStopMe: ok ThirdWaffle: aka wh00bs BnetCantStopMe: is that xbl BnetCantStopMe: ? ThirdWaffle: or deathtrap BnetCantStopMe: ok BnetCantStopMe: i have been back ThirdWaffle: hes real name is aj ThirdWaffle: xbl BnetCantStopMe: and i need to let people that im back ThirdWaffle: wh00bs ThirdWaffle: omg BnetCantStopMe: but i cant give out my b.net account ThirdWaffle: ima block you if you dont leave me alone BnetCantStopMe: i have a ip scrambler BnetCantStopMe: please BnetCantStopMe: never mind ThirdWaffle: why do you want this>? BnetCantStopMe: nm BnetCantStopMe: do you post in the flood ever? ThirdWaffle: ok hold on ill make a thread I have no ideal who he is but he wanted me to make this thread.
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.