JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

OffTopic

Deleted User

Deleted User

8/16/2005 7:22:15 AM
ok, if anyones interested in readin this or w/e..i just wanna see if anyone knows whats wrong with my grapichs card..before when i had my 9800 Pro every was fine with my videos..but now i got my 6800 GT and i think its either the card or the drivers?..i got 77.76 drivers..ive tryed lots of drivers for several reasons..but anyways my videos look like thay have no quality what-so ever..wish i can give an example but this is how spacific i can get, and if i wanna fix that problem..i just open WINAMP first with some video there anime for [example] then i open windows media player so i can see w/e i wanna see in good quality like how its suppose to be Thanx.. Nom[1.0]
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.