JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

#Halo

Deleted User

Deleted User

8/21/2009 5:49:16 AM
HEY BUNGIE PEOPE... MY NAME IS ASHLEY B. I BEEN PLAY HALO SINCE HALO 2.. I JUST GOT ON HALO 3 AND I WAS PLAYING TEAM SNIPER ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT ON AUGUST 19 AROUND 3:51 AM AND I WAS ON FIRE.. I PLAY A GAME TEAM PIT IN SNIPER AND GOT AN MY VERY FIRST OVERKILL EXTERMINATION EVER.. BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS FOR IT TO SHOW UP ON MY STATS.. I WAS SOCK THAT IT HASN'T COME UP.. ALL I KNOW AS SOON AS I GOT MY EXTERMINATION A FEW OF THEM QUIT.. I JUST WANT TO SEE IF SOMEONE CAN REVIEW THAT GAME BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CHEAT ONLY GOOD GAME PLAY BY ME.. THE FILM IS ON MY FILESHARE. MY GAMERTAG IS ( iSTR8 Noob) thank you bungie for your time i know you guys are busy... thanks ASHLEY B> ;)
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.