JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

#Recruiting

BA Forseti

BA Forseti

6/30/2004 3:15:13 AM
My friend and I are starting a Halo 2 clan the day it is available and are taking applications for people who would be willing to join us November 9th. We have these positions available: Attackers/Capturers Drivers (Ground Vehicles) Pilots(Flying Vehicles) Defenders Snipers Seeing as we do not know all of the specs about how Halo 2 will play on MP these jobs may vary but for the time being these will be our options. Our only requirments are that you must be [i]good[/i] at Halo 1, will not screw around during matches, and have good sportsmanship. We have a joint leadership (two main captains) Myself, Fluffmiester, and my friend, Dain14. If you would like to join our clan, email me at: [email]urukman@comcast.net[/email]. Thank you and I hope you join us! "Many Spartans have died, we have just fallen." Fluffmiester Halo PC: Jihad Joe XBLive: Fluffmiester [Edited on 6/29/2004 9:30:39 PM]
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.