JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Deleted User

Deleted User

5/17/2005 6:18:56 PM
Hello Fellow Gamers. I have a favor to ask of all of you. I am doing a research project for my college Psychology class. I'm sure that most of you agree with me that video games being related to violence is crap. So I'm going to prove that it isn't. All I need from you guys is for you to answer a few questions for me. It shouldn't take to much time and we can all prove that video games linked with violence is bull. Just answer the questions honestly. Age Gender Favorite type of Game Racing (GT 3 types) RPG (Finaly Fantasy 7 types) 1st Person Shooter (Halo types) Sports Fighting (Street Fighter types) 2. How man hours a week do you play video games? 0-5 6-10 11-15 16-20 20+ 3. Do you play violent video games? No Rarely Sometimes Often Always 4. Do you engage in social activities outside of video games? No Rarely Sometimes Often Always 5. Do you talk "trash" while playing video games? No Rarely Sometimes Often Always 6. Do you threaten people while playing video games? No Rarely Sometimes Often Always 7. Do you get angry easily? Yes No 8. Have you been told you're a violent person? Yes No 9. Do you get into conflicts often? Never Rarely Sometimes Often 10. Did you get into fights at school? Never Rarely Sometimes Often
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.