JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

OffTopic

Deleted User

Deleted User

4/19/2005 1:37:40 AM
Imagine my surprise when I tried to log into matchmaking today, and got a message saying that 1 or more of my accounts was permanently banned from matchmaking on Halo 2. I, who have been waiting with baited breath for today to come so I would no longer have to worry about cheaters and stand-byers. I have complained numerous times in these forums about people cheating. If I was banned for hitting my stand-by, it was only to drop the idiots trying to stand-by cheat. If someone was standbying and their name went grey and their connection speed was a red line, you could hold your stand-by button for 10 seconds and boot them. I and several other people I play with know this little known fact. But needless to say, when I called 3 different numbers to try and find out why I was banned from matchmaking, all I got was the run-around. I could start a new account and play with it, but you know what? I don't think I will. Being banned with no explanation is a load of bull. I have had XBox Live for over 2 years and have never been suspended, much less permanently suspended. As for my $20 bucks for new maps, they will never get it. I am sure they will lock this post, even though I have not said anything to flame them or anything like that, but what if other people saw what they were doing? All I want is an explanation for the ban and for them to hear what I just told you. Stand-bying is stand-bying, some would say, but I say not, if you are trying to get rid of the cheaters ruining your gaming experience on Halo 2 for the last 5 months. Peace..
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.