JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox ONE, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ
2014-07-23T00:43:22Z

OffTopic

Deleted User

Deleted User

3/28/2005 12:40:19 AM
I have a dream... Here's the plan. I noticed in the last few months that a "3rd TV" has become available to me and my friends. As soon as I figured this out I got thinking, "we could make our very own machinima"!! As this train of thought continued, I realized how real this could get! ..................... [*]Decent voice acting (unlike recent Machinima eneavors) shouldn't be a problem with me and my friends. [*]I have iMovie... so editing and sound mixing should be a little easier. [*]My dad is a professional soundman, so I have plenty of recording and mixing materials at my disposal. [*]I apoligize if this sounds dismodest or gloating, but I'm a good writer. ..................... What do you think? My friends will need a little convincing, but I have characters partially developed and a fragmented plot layout ready... Am I crazy? Am I off my rocker!?! Or could it be done? [Edited on 3/27/2005 4:48:44 PM]
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.