JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Maraxus6

Maraxus6

6/15/2004 4:07:13 AM
So, I'm sure many of you guys need help with the chapters you've been coming up with. Here's some pointers: -Make sure you've got a Link List on your sidebar with links to cool places. You'll find that this works nice if your chapter members share similar interests! -Be active with the members of your chapter, and post often to questions in your forum (or forums, if you've got multiple chapters.). -NEVER try to spam people into getting to join your chapter. It gets really, really annoying to deal with 50 people who want you to join their chapters. -If you've got trouble with setting up links and stuff for your chapter, try posting about your trouble in The Septagon, or refer to one of the databases over at the Chapter Founders. -Make sure your chapter has some definite purpose. For example, try making a chapter that organizes LANs or events on Xbox LIVE. -Dont give someone full control of your chapter unless you absolutely know that you can trust them. Chapters have been disbanded in this way (Of course, I dont think you can disband chapters at this point!). -Hang around on Bnet and the Seventh column for a while before you make a chapter. That way, you'll know people who'll actually be willing to join! Unless you've got 'connections', dont make a chapter as soon as you join Bnet. Well, that's all for now. I'll add more if I can think up more later. Hope this Helps!

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.